Username:

Password:

* Nevereskaya Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Krisper: Happy Halloween everyone! Sorry for the Houdini act on my part. I will try to get back in the swing of things!
    October 31, 2017, 08:20:18 AM
  • Krisper: Take your time! I'm still getting back to other replies, and I know Dizzy is still getting familiarized with everything. :) I look forward to your reply though!
    March 28, 2017, 07:57:13 AM
  • Soldier: I will try to get replies in tonight!
    March 27, 2017, 10:29:29 PM
  • Soldier: Post!!!!!!!
    March 27, 2017, 10:28:45 PM
  • Krisper: No worries. I've been slacking too with it getting so close to my wedding.
    February 09, 2017, 11:12:18 AM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: So Sorry about the delay, we have been busy moving. I should be able to start posting soon
    February 08, 2017, 02:03:07 AM
  • Krisper: Hello Erlok! Welcome to Nevereskaya!
    February 02, 2017, 09:52:35 AM
  • Erlok Naskrov: hello
    February 01, 2017, 09:11:02 PM
  • Kerrick Gha'Ka Azov: Hello out there. Hope everyone is doing good!
    January 31, 2017, 12:08:49 PM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: thanks
    January 07, 2017, 10:39:25 PM
  • Elysia_Lovelace: Welcome back!!!!
    January 07, 2017, 09:32:52 PM
  • Krisper: Welcome back!
    January 07, 2017, 08:22:12 AM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: I'm back i will have post in soon
    January 07, 2017, 02:51:43 AM
  • Krisper: Merry Christmas and safe travels! We'll be here when you return. :)
    December 21, 2016, 12:03:49 PM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: Just finished finals and now we are going on vacation for two weeks in Texas. As soon as i get back i will have time to post. Merry Christmas everyone!
    December 21, 2016, 01:40:57 AM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: orry for being gone! We traveled for Thanksgiving, and i am getting ready for finals week. i will post as soon as i am able
    November 30, 2016, 04:39:44 PM
  • Elysia_Lovelace: Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    November 24, 2016, 10:07:51 PM
  • Krisper: Happy Thanksgiving all!!
    November 24, 2016, 09:11:56 PM
  • Simoriah: :D
    November 22, 2016, 09:53:34 AM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: I freaking love the activity!
    November 19, 2016, 08:04:41 PM

Author Topic: A business proposition.  (Read 4382 times)

Offline Elysia_Lovelace

• Vassal
Re: A business proposition.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2017, 11:43:33 PM »
I rather like to not be noticed... Her eyes rose to meet his, staring intensely as she could see the wheels turning in his head. It was true... she was sought after among her kind. The Alpha, a female without a mate at her side... neighboring tribes fought for her attention and she was pressed into more than her share of fights for dominance.

She watched as he walked to the tub, sinking into the hot water and offerer for her to finish her food but hunger hadn't yet found her again so she listened to him before standing and following. Surely you're not propositioning that I bathe with you... Her cheeks flushed when she looked at the chair beside the tub. Oh... She bit her lip as she sat down, looking away from him to hide her slight embarrassment and quickly moved on. In comparison... the city is so congested. I much prefer to be considered a barbarian if it means the fresh air, the cool breeze through the mountains or the rare occasion of warm sun on my skin.

She paused, feeling a moment of being homesick, a small smile spreading across her lips. I am the eldest of seven sisters. Each different and darling and a significant pain. As we have recently lost our parents I am in charge of their care and ensuring a safe future for them. Each one is as boy crazy as the next, if not more so, and I fear for the sanity of the males of our neighboring tribes. She could picture her sisters vividly, chattering and playing around the fire. Because I was first or with the premonition they were never to have a male I was raised primarily by my father. She glanced over at Tsou, her brow furrowed. What else do you want to know?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:54:05 PM by Elysia_Lovelace »

Offline Tsou Lin Doku

• Vassal
    • Tsou Lin Doku
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2017, 02:04:34 AM »
((((So Sorry about the delay. Classes started back, my family has been busy moving, i am Teaching a class in the Arabic department, and my daughter has been sick. I should be able to post more soon.))))
I see fire inside the Mountain

Offline Elysia_Lovelace

• Vassal
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2017, 08:42:57 AM »
(It's OK! I understand how chaotic life can be... Take care! Hope everything calms down for you soon!)

Offline Elysia_Lovelace

• Vassal
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2017, 08:38:39 PM »
(Hope all is well...)

Offline Tsou Lin Doku

• Vassal
    • Tsou Lin Doku
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2017, 09:52:55 AM »
Yeah sorry. I had finals, and we just moved. We should have the comp up tonight and I can post soon. Right now all I have is an iPad.

Offline Tsou Lin Doku

• Vassal
    • Tsou Lin Doku
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2017, 11:52:51 AM »
-Tsou closed his eyes, his muscles relaxed as the heated water penetrated his skin. For a brief moment he forgot she was there, the filth of the cities always made him feel mucky and unclean. The stagnant air, and trash scented streets was his perfect picture of Hell. If he was given the choice to live here for eternity in endless comfort, or take the lowest hell in the Neverenskian religion he would take that hell.-

-He hated this city. He could not wait for his task here to be done, so he could return to the sea side.-
Bathe with me… -He opened his eye and with a slight smile he shook his head.- As I told you before, you don’t have to do anything like that. –He couldn’t help but look her up and down taking in her form. After all he was still a man.-

-he closed his eye once more and listened to her.-…. We are all Barbarians, where we live, or how we live doesn’t define that. I never put much stalk in such titles and definitions. All the race are savage, and every living thing feeds of another’s existence to live. We can put on pretty clothes, and fine jewels, but inside we are still as decrypted as an ancient tomb. We come into this world naked and screaming with only three real goals. To eat, breed, and die. No matter how frame we put around the picture, civilization, righteousness, charity, evil, father, daughter, those thoughts are just constructs. We are here to take what we can, and what we have taken can never be returned. We live, we die. Such titles mean nothing.

-His mind went to the weight of a man being surrounded by so much estrogen.- Your father must either have gone mad, or has the patient of a Neverenskian Truth. To be surrounded by so many daughters would test the limits of any man’s sanity. –he gave a slight laugh.- I am sure you and your sisters must have given him a time growing up.

Offline Elysia_Lovelace

• Vassal
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2017, 06:59:16 AM »
Elysia watched him relax in the water, studied his features. She turned her head away slightly when he looked her over and looked back at him at his request for her to join him. Nudity in her culture was treated as an every day necessity. When changing forms clothes did not stay with them and they thought not much of it. Elysia stood, let her dress fall to the floor and stepped in the tub opposite him- sinking enough into the water so her shoulders and head were visible.

My father was a patient man. She smiled. But in our culture women are not subjected to the same treatment as they are here. We bring life into the world and we are recognized for it. My mother handled my sisters well, my father was a push over. She laughed a bit. I was an exception. I was taught to be a warrior. I was put up against Tobias from a young age and could not rest until I beat him... which I did. Many a times over. And when I came of age at thirteen I entered the same test other males entered... I was given to the world to survive or be defeated.
 It was kill or be killed.
She looked back at him, her expression less happy now. But because of my gender I had to not only fight for my status but for myself. I couldn't let anyone lay claim to me... to this day I am challenged to beat me into submission.

She lifted her hand and watched the water fall into the tub, the sound echoing into the air. But it is the life I chose. She had told herself that many a time- though her life was chosen for her. Eventually I will see to it that my sisters' have proper mates... perhaps should they have a son I will take him on as my own. Or even a daughter. She shrugged and relaxed her shoulders into the water.

Offline Tsou Lin Doku

• Vassal
    • Tsou Lin Doku
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2017, 12:34:26 AM »
-Tsou raised an eye brown and scooted back to let her have room. He was slightly shocked to see her unrobed and joining him in the bath. He had told her that she didn’t have too, but he wasn’t going to stop her. After all he was a man who loved to see the form of a naked woman as any other man. Evidenced by the obvious arousal her body caused him to have at her naked form. It was a natural reaction, and because of such he was not embarrassed by it, or even acknowledge it, and he didn’t care if she saw it.-

-After he had given her the room she needed Quin came over and heated the water slightly more to keep it at a comfortable degree. He then put in some oils to make the waters more fragrant for her. Tien then returned to the edge of the room, his eyes down cast. Tien entered the room, and when he saw her in the tub he moved to the side, his eyes down cast as well. They would only move if they were given order too.-

Interesting…. –Tsou replied to her comments.- So children don’t belong to their parents, but rather the oldest child? Explain that too me.–If they were slaves it would make sense to him. After all a slaves child belongs to their master. It wasn’t uncommon for Masters to breed certain slaves together to get a choice child that would serve when it was older, or sell for a latter date. He knew many slavers that practiced that form of breeding with their stock. Tsou did not. He let his slaves love as they would, and keep their children. If a slave felt cared for, and secure with their family there was less of a chance they would revolt. It was simply smart business, and if a slave fell for the slave of another man Tsou purchased the slave to keep them happy.- I find it interesting that a people would freely give up their children.

-He quickly lifted a finger.- As to your assumption about how women are treated here…. Don’t judge too harshly. Some of us… at lest me… could surprise you. –Tsou recognized the importance of women, and he didn’t look to kindly on those that valued them less then what they were. Yes there was a business aspect since normally you could get a better price for a woman, but unless he was Ordered by Him he never gave a woman to an unworthy master. And freewomen were always treated with the upmost respect. Even here when a lesser man would have treated her like a slut, he treated her with the respect of a courtesan. She didn’t have to join him, but she did of her own accord, he has not forced her, or tried to make her lay with him. In his mind he was acting like the perfect gentlemen in this business transaction.-

Offline Elysia_Lovelace

• Vassal
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »
Elysia saw the natural reaction she had on his body and quickly averted her eyes, first turning her head to watch as the water was warmed, then to Tien and finally back to Tsou. She shook her head slightly in response to his question. My sisters are under my care because of the... passing of my parents. She had paused, the wound still fresh for her. And I am only assuming I will not have children of my own. I would not take the mothering role from my sisters... however, I must prepare a replacement should something happen to me.

The familial bonds of our culture are strong. I do not think I have or would ever witness another giving up their child. Our young are very important to us no matter who whelped them. And they are rather entitled creatures... children. Spoiled to the core. She smiled at the words, though... thinking fondly of them swarming at her feet for her attention. They naturally flocked to the Alpha, winning approval, seeking guidance and safety. They did the same to her own father and mother- and Elysia was accustomed to caring for them as she would her little sisters.

Yes, you have been kind. She told him, meeting his eyes. But when approached the talents I had to offer to... She paused, service you were rendered useless because they were not of a more feminine nature. There are still certain expectations of women that are not necessary in my culture. She stopped again, as if trying to find the words to describe what she meant. My value was lessened because I do not sing or play an instrument... and while yes, these are entertaining talents how would it help me to survive outside of the city? I would never teach one of our females that to be more valuable in the eyes of men they must learn something to make them attractive. She smiled, tilting her head slightly to the side. Our females are attractive without such talents.

But perhaps this is just another reason to dislike the city. She shrugged. If I am thought to be travelling alone than I am assumed to be a prostitute. Tobias is usually enough to ward off strangers. Your servants must be very dedicated.