Username:

Password:

* Nevereskaya Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Krisper: Happy New Year to you too Elysia! And everyone else lurking around. :)
    January 11, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
  • Elysia_Lovelace: Happy New Year!
    January 02, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
  • Krisper: Happy Halloween everyone! Sorry for the Houdini act on my part. I will try to get back in the swing of things!
    October 31, 2017, 08:20:18 AM
  • Krisper: Take your time! I'm still getting back to other replies, and I know Dizzy is still getting familiarized with everything. :) I look forward to your reply though!
    March 28, 2017, 07:57:13 AM
  • Soldier: I will try to get replies in tonight!
    March 27, 2017, 10:29:29 PM
  • Soldier: Post!!!!!!!
    March 27, 2017, 10:28:45 PM
  • Krisper: No worries. I've been slacking too with it getting so close to my wedding.
    February 09, 2017, 11:12:18 AM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: So Sorry about the delay, we have been busy moving. I should be able to start posting soon
    February 08, 2017, 02:03:07 AM
  • Krisper: Hello Erlok! Welcome to Nevereskaya!
    February 02, 2017, 09:52:35 AM
  • Erlok Naskrov: hello
    February 01, 2017, 09:11:02 PM
  • Kerrick Gha'Ka Azov: Hello out there. Hope everyone is doing good!
    January 31, 2017, 12:08:49 PM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: thanks
    January 07, 2017, 10:39:25 PM
  • Elysia_Lovelace: Welcome back!!!!
    January 07, 2017, 09:32:52 PM
  • Krisper: Welcome back!
    January 07, 2017, 08:22:12 AM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: I'm back i will have post in soon
    January 07, 2017, 02:51:43 AM
  • Krisper: Merry Christmas and safe travels! We'll be here when you return. :)
    December 21, 2016, 12:03:49 PM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: Just finished finals and now we are going on vacation for two weeks in Texas. As soon as i get back i will have time to post. Merry Christmas everyone!
    December 21, 2016, 01:40:57 AM
  • Tsou Lin Doku: orry for being gone! We traveled for Thanksgiving, and i am getting ready for finals week. i will post as soon as i am able
    November 30, 2016, 04:39:44 PM
  • Elysia_Lovelace: Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    November 24, 2016, 10:07:51 PM
  • Krisper: Happy Thanksgiving all!!
    November 24, 2016, 09:11:56 PM

Author Topic: Silence is Golden  (Read 10709 times)

Offline Karina Ramius

• Vassal
    • Countess of House Ramius
    • Karina Ramius
Re: Silence is Golden
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2016, 12:34:08 PM »
Karina continued from I Could Be Your Everything 

A carriage creek it's way along the road to Azov Manor, within it the Countess looking out the window toward the looming structure on the outskirts of St. Alexiiburg, that only seemed to get darker with age. Though it was not her place, she had half a mind to bring staff from her lands to fix the place up, add some light to it's darkness... but it was not her place. 

She was Ramius... after all... not Azov. 

Karina knew the Azov liked their abode to a bit more dark than she preferred. Luckily, she did not have to be within their presence often. A business arrangement was all this was, nothing more. 

The carriage entered the grounds, the large iron gate opening for her to pass and closing clunkily behind her. Whenever they closed it felt like the bars of a prison closing behind her, but this time it just reminded her of the cell she left the piggy in.   

Hopefully this didn't take long... as she didn't want the piggy to expire without her presence.

Offline Kerrick Gha'Ka Azov

• Vassal
    • Kerrick
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2017, 12:04:17 PM »
She continued to act like a princess, eating with such focus that it was more than obvious she was only trying to get on his nerves. That did not matter though, as he cared not what the Cherkess thought, or whether she ate or not. Kerrick was just trying to be civil, and she was definitely just being defiant. When she scoffed at his statement and outright refused to help, he merely smiled and watched her for a moment.

"Of course you do..." he would reply. "My kind, you say? And what kind do you believe that to be?"

Kerrick was certain that she must have some misconceptions. The Azov family after all had a reputation, just as the Cherkess clan did.

Offline Chynica Iia Cherkess

• Vassal
    • Chynica Cherkess
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2017, 02:47:13 PM »
His attempts at small talk were grating on her nerves, and truthfully she just wanted to be released so she could go on her way. However she had a feeling that she would not be afforded that opportunity. When asked what kind she believed him to be, she slowly turned to look him in the eye with a defiant and disgusted look.

"The underhanded kind that would see the Czar and Czarina dead... the kind that cares not for the lives of others... the kind that only wants to see their own ends come to fruition."

Chynica's words would fall silent then, narrowing her gaze upon him. She knew her words to be true, and the fact that he was searching for some artifact did nothing to ease her suspicions. Probably a necromantic artifact that he would use for his own gain.

Offline Karina Ramius

• Vassal
    • Countess of House Ramius
    • Karina Ramius
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2017, 11:08:47 AM »
The carriage finally rolled up before the doors of Azov Manor, the driver coming to open the carriage door for her to exist. Drawing in a deep breath, she gathered her furs about herself and placed a foot outside the carriage upon the first step. The driver reached up to take her hand, bowing deeply as she emerged fully and took the assistance to disembark. She would look to the driver and nod her dismissal, before making her way toward the massive doors.

Karina held her head high as the doors opened, and then closed behind her. She did not look at the servants as they rushed about, not even when they greeted her with submissive tones and fearful glances. The treatment of the servants was not up to par with the Ramius… but then again, it was not her duty to improve the Azov household or way.

She made her way toward the dining hall, as directed by the servants that greeted her. As she entered, there was not even an announcement of her arrival… a disrespect that caused her to sneer a little, but was not of major concern. Her gaze fell upon the dark hair of the woman at the table, arching a slender brow before turning her gaze to Kerrick.